Navigate Jones: full of activities and designed especially to help you get acquainted with faculty, the building layout, and your classmates.
We want to invite YOU to our first-year student orientation, Freshman Connection, taking place TBD, Monday through Friday, 8am - 12pm. Freshman Connection will give you an opportunity to:
- Participate in community building lessons and activities with JCP teachers, Eagle Mentors, and your new classmates
- Take a tour of JCP and learn more about our school
- Learn more about the South Loop neighborhood
- Meet some of the Eagle Mentors that will support you next year
AND, most importantly,
- Build connections with your first-year classmates.
We cannot wait to meet you this summer! Feel free to participate in some or all of the experience. If you have any questions, please email any questions to Ms. Hope Stimac at [email protected].