|Date(s): July 13-17 from 8-12
Navigate Jones: full of activities and designed especially to help you get acquainted with faculty, the building layout, and your classmates.
We are excited to welcome you to Jones...virtually! Join us for a week of Virtual Freshman Connection, July 13-17 from 8-12. Though we’re coming together online, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Receive virtual lessons from some of your Jones teachers and counselors
- Meet (virtually) the Eagle Leader Mentors
- Engage in remote discussion activities with mentors and fellow first-year students
- Build connections with your new classmates
- Access a full digital library included but not limited to welcome messages from school staff, a tour of Jones, and a virtual club/activity fair!
During the week of Freshman Connection, you will receive a virtual lesson from JCP teachers and counselors each day that will give you an introduction into the subject matter, let you learn more about the department, and how the community is built at Jones. After you view the lesson, you’ll have a Google Meet with an Eagle Leader mentor and fellow first year students to check in, discuss, ask questions, and get to know one another! Though this virtual environment is not what we planned for, we are so looking forward to virtually meeting you and to supporting your transition to Jones!