|Date(s): April 8th and April 10th
Students that received an acceptance letter attend Freshman Welcome.
CPS Office of Access and Enrollment will send out Selective Enrollment and CTE invitations on Friday, March 29 via email and Jones mailed out information packets later that day. The Freshman Welcome is open only to those students received notification from CPS.
- Last names (A-L) - Monday, April 8, 2019
- Last names (M-Z) - Wednesday, April 10, 2019
*If you're unable to attend one session, then you're welcome to go to the other.
It's recommended to have all medical forms completed and submitted to the Jones by the end of the school year. Forms may be submitted in the red envelope by mail or dropped off directly to the school. All medical forms are due by Registration.
REQUIRED PAPERWORK (See the checklist for further details.)
- Proof of Age: Child’s birth certificate (only)
- Proof of Current Address: Provide copies of any two (2) verifications of the student’s current address. See the list of acceptable documents below. NOTE: Proof of address will be required again during registration on August 21 and 22.
- Current utility bill (Gas, Light, Water) Copy of bill must show the service address and name, NOT a copy of the envelope.)
- Illinois driver's license or State of Illinois identification card (One or two adults and/or the student's State ID are sufficient.). You may submit two.
- MediPlan/Medicaid card Only (Not an insurance card)
- Court documents
- Illinois Department of Public Aid card/Department of Human Services.
- Stamped United States Post Office change of address form copy or a piece of mail with the yellow sticker indicating the new address.)
- Illinois state aid check/social security check
Not Accepted Proof:
- Cable bill
- Credit card bill
- Cell phone bill
- Bank statement