- Wednesday, March 29, 2023
- In-person Report Cards Pick up Available 11:30 AM - 6:15 PM
- In-person or Remote Conferences 11:30 AM until 6:15 PM (Some teachers may have different hours)
- Parents are welcome to bring their students to the conferences.
- 1:30 PM - 2:15 PM lunch: Math, Social Science, Arts, CS & Engineering Teachers, Counselors
2:15 PM - 3:00 PM lunch: Science, English, World Language, PE Teachers, Diverse Learners
As of 3/22/23
- Anderson, Paul
- Block, Michael
- Blackburn, Laura
- Reineke, Eve
- Tanner, Michael
- Timkang, Michele
- Wracker, Danielle
- Zhao, Changjun
Conferences are by appointment ONLY. Whether in-person or virtual, all meetings must be scheduled using Calendly. Parents will be required to go through the metal detectors when attending in person.
- Find your student's teacher below (listed by the last name)
- Click on the Calendly link in the right column to schedule a time for that teacher
- Follow the instructions on Calendly
- Do you need translation services? Please indicate ASL/Language in the Calendly note for each teacher.
- Allow 5-10 travel minutes between each in-person conference.
*In-person appointments - All guests coming into the school are required to go through security screening per CPS policy. Please allow enough time to go through the process.