JCP Communication Tools
Jones College Prep has established social media and communication sites primarily to inform parents, students, faculty/staff and alumni about programs and events (including those sponsored by other organizations), and to share materials to encourage dialogue and the exchange of information and knowledge between site visitors and the school about these programs, events, and materials. The school’s social media sites will be used to:
- Increase awareness and understanding of the school.
- Provide additional ways of disseminating important information more quickly and efficiently.
- Direct parents, students, faculty/staff and alumni to other resources where additional information can be found.
- Notify the general public of opportunities with the community.
- Engage stakeholders in new ways to encourage two-way communication.
When reaching out to the school please email [email protected] instead of sending a direct message on social media channels.
- Facebook /JonesCollegePrep
- Twitter @JonesCollegeHS
- Twitter @JCP_athletics (Sports Updates and Info)
- Instagram /JonesCollegePrep
- LinkedIn (Students, Parents, & Alumni)
- LinkedIn (Staff/Employee)
- SnapChat (@JonesEagles) - For B-Day Announcements and more
- TikTok (@JonesCollegePrep) - News and updates
- Blackboard Connect / RoboCall - Parents that are registered with CPS will be sent voicemail messages about important information, alerts, and notifications.