Open Campus Application
January 2020 Open Campus Application - Juniors & Seniors Only
New & Re-Applying Applicants ONLY. Do NOT apply if you currently have Open Campus privileges.
The deadline to submit your application is January 30th, Thursday, before 3:30 PM.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted, no exceptions. Students will be required to apply during the next application period in April, date TBA.
- Applications must only be returned to the designated bin in the Main Office. Faxed, emailed, or applications submitted otherwise or elsewhere will NOT be accepted.
If approved, Open Campus begins February 11th, Tuesday.
Media Consent Forms
In order for your child to be photographed, filmed or videotaped for non-profit use by CPS, he or she must have a consent form signed by a parent or guardian on file at school. Consent forms are generally handed out during the first week of school. Consent forms for both students are available for download below. Return the signed form to your child's school.
This form is completed every school year during registration.
Jones College Prep (JCP) and Chicago Public Schools (CPS) periodically use phone messaging to send information regarding school or district events, updates or initiatives that benefit your student, including report card distribution, field trips, community events, parent-teacher conferences, announcements, sport team updates, and more. Consent
Reporting a Student Absence
Whenever a student is absent a letter/note signed by a parent /guardian explaining the reason for the student's absence will be needed when the student returns to school with the information below:
- Absent student’s first and last name
- Student ID #
- Date of the student's absence
- Reason for student absences
- Signature and phone number of parent/guardian writing the note.