Homecoming tickets are $10 each. We will begin ticket sales on Friday, Oct. 4, 2019 to seniors ONLY. Underclassmen ticket sales will open the following Monday, Oct. 7. Please do not sell before these dates. Guest tickets for non-Jones students are not allowed due to limited ticket availability and so all Jones students have priority.
Some policies to keep in mind when purchasing tickets:
- Tickets must be purchased with cash (NO Credit Card, Check or Money Order purchases)
- Tickets can only be purchased in the main office during lunch periods (no purchases before or after school)
- All attendees must have 0 detentions (at the time of purchase and dance)
- All attendees must have fees at $100 or less in order to purchase (payment plans on file for the current year will be accepted for students who owe more than $100 and allows them to purchase a ticket).
- Review your fees and make payments online before tickets go on sale through Parent Portal > Family > Transactions > Payment
- Only one ticket can be sold per student and it must be rung up under that student's name. Purchasing for another student is not permitted
- No guest tickets are permitted due to limited space and availability to Jones students
- No refunds or transfer of tickets