- IMPORTANT: If you have already submitted a paper application via US Mail, you DO NOT have to submit an online application. Those paper applications have been received and will be reviewed along with the online applications after the May 8th deadline.
- Additionally, if you have already gathered all of the requirements from the paper application, you can still submit it via US Mail using the address on the application. Those applications, as long as they are postmarked by May 8th, will be reviewed along with the rest of the applications.
- If you have an incomplete paper application (e.g. you are still waiting on getting documents from your school), please move forward with the online application.
- If you have not started the application process, please use the online application.
Minimum Requirements for Online Application
Acceptance is contingent upon available space, a transfer applicant's academic history, and successful completion of the current school year. Due to the volume of transfer requests, combined with the few openings available, the school is very limited as to the number of students it can accept.
- General requirements to transfer to Jones College Prep:
- 3.0 unweighted GPA and demonstrated success in a rigorous curriculum
- Very good attendance
- No suspensions or major disciplinary infractions
- Be in good standing at your current school
- Exemplifies the Jones College Prep mission statement and Grad-at-Grad values